What is the going rate for a local electrician in my area?
A neighbourhood electrician near me -what was installed?
A local electrician near me installed a switchboard for a brand new house. The approximate cost was around $1800.00. The board was a single phase board and included a meter installation. Finally, completion was done during a normal days working hours.
To continue, pricing can vary. It is usually put down to the changing costs in Electricity Distributor fees. These are raised on the 1st of July each year. Adding to these costs are site layouts, what type of setup was added in the board and most importantly the cost of the supplies.
For example; when the cost of copper goes up, the cost of the power cable or wire will also go up. There is no such thing as cheap cable or wiring . Power cable is expensive to say the least.
In the last 12 month’s , cost of all electrical supplies has risen by 30%. Whether this is due to Covid delays or other outside influences, the cost can only be passed on.
What Services does a Local Electrician near me offer? Our Local Electrician near me can offer you;
- power supply to your granny flat, new home build, studio, all retailers, real estate, strata
- change or add power points, data sockets, lighting, fans, ovens & ranges + cooktops
- add and install air conditioning
- installation of solar panels, replace old inverters
- ventilation systems under house, inhouse installation
- power required to be done by a Level 2 Electrician like; underground, overhead, turrets, meters, private poles
- single phase connections
- three phase connections
- single to 3 phase electricity upgrades
- all electricity board maintenance
- testing of connections
- defects given to you by the electricity distributor who may be Ausgrid or Endeavour (the people who own your power lines)
Look us up and request a quote. It’s up to you how little or how much work you want done by an experienced electrician.